martes, 28 de octubre de 2014 – 24 de Octubre de 2014 – UK

Family’s lucky escape after e-cig explodes
A grandmother has told how an e-cigarette exploded in her home just a few feet from where her four-year-old grandson was playing.

Alison Walker (52), of Brechin Road, in Bishopbriggs, had been charging the electronic cigarette in her living room.

She told the Herald: “I heard a bang and saw flames shooting out from the 

“The room filled with smoke. It was terrifying and my grandson was hysterical.

“I ran to get a towel and managed to extinguish the flames and put the switch off at the safety socket.”

She added: “My carpet was badly scorched, but it could have been much worse.

Publicación original: 
See more at: 

No hay comentarios: