Kicking your Camels to the curb in favor of e-cigarettes may provide a "healthier" nicotine buzz, but it might also put your body in the line of fire--literally. Dave Aspinall, a 48-year-old from Wigan, England, was smoking an e-cig when it overheated, exploded, and impaled his legs with shards of metal—similar to how shrapnel shoots out from bombs.
Aspinall nearly lost his flat in the blaze that followed the explosion. He told The Sun, "It glowed and burned in my hand. I dropped it and it exploded. There was lots of blood, a huge hole in one leg and a gash in the other."
See more at: