martes, 21 de octubre de 2014– 18 de Octubre de 2014 – UK

You will NOT believe the damage an e-cigarette caused to this ex-smoker's houseimage

Former smoker Linda James-Davies’ house was gutted by fire after she quit her 20-a-day habit and believes an e-cig charger was to blame.

The mum-of-two was convinced the device exploded while she ate beans on toast in her two-bedroom house.

“All of a sudden the fire alarm went off,” Linda said.

“I thought it had gone off accidentally but when I opened my bedroom door the room was alight. It was on fire.”

Publicación original:
See more at:

No hay comentarios: