miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014 – 13 de Octubre de 2014 – EEUU

Smoker's legs nearly blown off by exploding e-cigarette
A smoker has been left seriously injured in hospital after an e-cigarette blew up and nearly tore off his legs.

David Aspinall was using the device when it overheated and exploded, sending shards of metal tearing into his limbs and setting his home on fire.

Emergency services arriving at the home of 48-year-old Mr Aspinall, in Wigan, Greater Manchester, initially confused his injuries with gunshot wounds.

The ex-decorator, who lost nearly a litre of blood as he staggered to a neighbour’s for help, spent nine days in hospital and must have three years of skin grafts to repair his right leg.

Mr Aspinall told the Sun how he feared he was “at death’s door”.

Publicación original:
See more at:

No hay comentarios: