miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014 – 14 de Octubre de 2014 – UK

Smoker takes up the habit again after e-cigarette ‘almost blew off his leg’

Smoker David Aspinall has started smoking again after the e-cigarette he was using to quit ‘exploded like a grenade’.

The 48-year-old was left with shards of red-hot metal embedded in his legs after the device overheated and blew up at his home in Wigan.

Doctors, who likened the injuries to gun shot wounds, told the ex-decorator he now faces three years of agonizing skin grafts.

Reliving his ordeal, which also saw him lose close to a pint of blood and spend nine days in hospital, David told The Sun: ‘It glowed and burned my hand. I dropped it and it exploded. There was lots of blood, a huge hole in one leg and a gash in the other.

Publicación original:
See more at:

No hay comentarios: