Translate

martes, 15 de julio de 2014

cbssports.com – 14 de Julio 2014 – EEUU

Time to spit out chewing tobacco for good in Major League Baseball

I'm OK with MLB players chewing tobacco on the field if you're OK with MLB players smoking cigarettes out there.

Well no, I'm not. That's stupid. If you're OK with something as dangerous and detrimental as players smoking in the outfield, I'm going to be OK with something as dangerous and detrimental as players chewing in the outfield? No way.

Smoking on the field is against baseball's rules, by the way. If there have been protests about that, I missed them. If anyone, anywhere, thinks baseball is Draconian and fascist and trying to trample on the freedoms of 'Merica by making it illegal to have a cig while playing third base, I've missed that as well. Do you exist, cigarette-supporting MLB fan? Does anyone out there think Rangers.

Publicación original:
See more at:

No hay comentarios: