viernes, 21 de febrero de 2014 - 19 de Febrero 2014 - UK

E-Cigarettes May be More Dangerous Than First Thought Following Dog Death

Gerald Lynch -

E-cigarettes are being marketed as a healthier alternative to smoking a standard cigarette, but it seems perhaps that the lethal potential of e-liquid cartridges is only now coming to light.

A 14-week-old Staffordshire bull terrier belonging to Keith Sutton and Kim Williams of Redruth was found dead after ingesting just a tiny amount of e-liquid fluid, sparking concerns that curious children could fall foul of e-cig misuse with dangerous consequences. The dog, named Ivy, had an almost-immediate reaction to the solution (which contains nicotine alongside flavouring and diluents), frothing at the mouth, vomiting and suffering breathing difficulties before passing away.

Publicación original: 

No hay comentarios: