lunes, 28 de julio de 2014 – 25 de Julio 2014 – Canadá

Be careful where you butt out your smokes, fire service warns

Ottawa Fire Service is reminding residents to be careful where they put their burning cigarettes.

The warning comes after a Thursday evening Stittsville blaze left seven people, including at least two families, displaced.

Two other fires this month were caused by errant smokes, one on Wednesday at 318 Reynolds Drive and another on Sunday at the Black Dog Bistro on Manotick Main Street.

No hay comentarios: