jueves, 3 de julio de 2014 – 2 de Julio 2014 – UK

Pictured: Family's devastated home after e-cigarette exploded while it was charging leaving family lucky to be alive and neighbour's cat dead

This is the horrific state of a family home left gutted by flames after an e-cigarette exploded while it was charging, killing the neighbour's cat.

Victoria Newton, 34, and her three children are 'lucky to be alive' according to fire crews but have now been left homeless.

It is the latest in a series of incidents across the country caused by the devices, sparking calls for tighter safety measures on the new trend.

Publicación original:
See more at: 

No hay comentarios: