jueves, 24 de julio de 2014 – 23 de Julio 2014 – UK

Marsden woman's concern after E-cigarette charger explodes

A woman has warned of the dangers after her E-cigarette charger exploded and burst into flames.

Michele Hirst, of Marsden, was luckily on hand to help douse the flames and unplug the charger from a socket.

But she warned: “What could have happened if I had left it on overnight?”

A worktop and kitchen fittings at her Marsden home were left scorched and burned by the incident on Tuesday evening.

It is the latest incident involving the chargers, after a series of incidents across the UK.

Fire chiefs have warned about the dangers posed by E-cigarettes, after previous incidents including other explosions and fires.

While the dangers of lit cigarettes are well known, fire bosses are now warning that the battery powered electronic versions have also caused blazes and claimed at least one life.

see more at:
Publicación original: 

No hay comentarios: