lunes, 7 de julio de 2014– 4 de Julio 2014 – UK

Fears over children’s e-cig habit 

EYEBROWS were raised this week when it was revealed a huge house blaze was caused by an e-cigarette belonging to a young teenager.

The fire, which ripped through the semi-detached home in Edna Road, Leigh, after spreading from a bedroom to the loft, is believed to have been sparked by an electronic cigarette which had been left on charge by a 13-year-old friend of the family.

The house was gutted in the incident and a neighbour’s pet cat also perished.

While it is illegal to sell real cigarettes and tobacco to people under 18, it is different for the new anti smoking 

But the long term health risks of nicotine without smoke inhalation remain unknown, and the Government, after a clamour from doctors has now announced a major review of the devices.

There are now more than 1.4m e-cigarette devices in circulation in the UK.

No hay comentarios: