viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2014 – 3 de diciembre de 2014 – UK

Pet dog Suey killed after e-cigarette explosion in Birches Head home

A COUPLE had a lucky escape from a house fire – but lost their pet dog – after an e-cigarette exploded.

John Walters and Carole Poulson escaped the blaze at their Birches Head home by climbing through a bedroom window.

But the couple’s whippet Suey was killed after being overcome by toxic fumes in the kitchen, despite John’s efforts to rescue her.

Carole and John spent the night in hospital being treated for smoke inhalation, following the blaze at 12.30am yesterday.

Publicación original: 
See more at: 

No hay comentarios: