miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014 – 03de Noviembre de 2014 – UK

Inferno alert on exploding e-cigs: Charging devices now start one fire each week
These pictures show the devastation caused when electronic cigarette chargers burst into flames
Charred debris, blackened walls and melted appliances – these pictures reveal the devastating results when charging electronic cigarettes goes wrong.

The devices have been linked to more than a hundred fires in the last three years – and are now reckoned to cause at least one blaze a week.

Data from fire services showed there are almost eight times more incidents involving the gadgets than in 2012, rising from just eight that year to at least 62 so far this year.

Publicación original:
See more at:

No hay comentarios: