viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

Ford Transit van explodes on driveway after e-cigarette is left charging on seat - causing £23,000 worth of damage

A workman watched his van go up smoke after his e-cigarette exploded while charging in the vehicle's cab.

The Ford Transit was wrecked in a blaze on the driveway of a house in Rotherham on Friday morning.

The vehicle's owner, kitchen fitter Garry Brookes, 48, said the blaze had done £23,000-worth of damage to the vehicle and the fire was so intense it even melted the front door of his customer's home.

Publicación original:
See more at:

No hay comentarios: