viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014 – 06 de Noviembre de 2014 – EEUU

Lucky escape for Island couple after e-cig charger explodes

The Isle of Wight Council’s trading standards team and the Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service are advising users of electronic cigarettes to always charge them correctly.

It is after an Island couple had a lucky escape when a charger they were using for an e-cigarette exploded. They had plugged it into a wall socket when it exploded, causing two small fires in their lounge. They quickly extinguished the flames, but had to replace their carpet.

Publicación original:
See more at:

No hay comentarios: