miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014 – 14 de septiembre de 2014 – UK

Warning after e-cigarette Incidents

West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service (WYFRS) was called to two incidents involving e-cigarettes last weekend (September 6 and 7).

The first call was to a property in Beechwood Road, Wibsey, Bradford, on September 6 and was attended by a crew from Odsal Fire Station.

An e-cigarette’s battery was being charged on a bedside unit and, when it failed, it exploded and shot across the room, coming to rest at the foot of a wardrobe.

Publicación original:
See more at:

No hay comentarios: