jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014 – 09 de Septiembre de 2014 – EEUU

Toddler 'could have died' after swallowing e-cig refill

The two-year-old was treated at Good Hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield when she vomited after picking up a cartridge containing the chemical and putting it in her mouth.

The Doctor who treated her is now calling for more legislation around the safety of e-cigarettes.

In the worst case scenario it could kill a very small child who ingests the substance. Two or three drops are enough to cause palpitations, vomiting, dizziness and high blood pressure. It is the screw-cap type which are dangerous and the risk has grown because there are so many products like this being developed by companies." – DR SANJAY GUPTA

See more at:
Publicación original:

No hay comentarios: