Translate

viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

krcrtv.com – 4 de septiembre de 2014 – EEUU

Tobacco sales end at CVS
REDDING, Calif. -

Tobacco products are no longer for sale at CVS. In February the pharmacy chain announced they would be ending tobacco sales in October. But the change came earlier than originally planned.

The American Pharmacists Association called on drugstores to stop selling tobacco back in March 2010. Many smaller chains and independent stores stopped selling tobacco, but CVS will be the first large chain to end tobacco sales.

“I think that's a positive attitude for them,” said CVS customer David Shillington. “I’m glad to see that more people are doing that now. I don't smoke and I don't think it should be sold in stores. It’s just wrong, I think. That’s my belief."

No hay comentarios: