viernes, 11 de abril de 2014 – 8 de abril de 2014 2014 – UK

Video: E-cigarette explodes in barmaid’s face after being put on iPad charger

CCTV footage of an electronic cigarette exploding in the face of a young pub worker has emerged.

Laura Baty, 18, escaped serious injury after the cigarette burst into flames at the Buck Inn Hotel in Richmond.

She suffered minor burns to her arms and her dress was damaged.

‘I was about to give somebody their change and I heard the bang,’ she told the York Press.

‘I could see the fire coming at me and I felt the heat as I ran away.’

No hay comentarios: