viernes, 27 de marzo de 2015

Warning after e-cig charger blaze in Appleton – 24 de marzo de 2015 – UK

FIRE chiefs have issued a warning after an Appleton family was forced to flee their home in the middle of the night following a fire caused by a charging e-cigarette.

Firefighters say a teenager was woken just before midnight to smoke filling her bedroom and after dialling 999, the family waited outside until crews arrived in two fire engines to tackle the blaze on Melrose Avenue.

No hay comentarios: