miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015

Gates man injured by exploding e-cig – 18 de marzo de 2015 – EEUU
Gates, N.Y. - After an incident in Gates last month, local firefighters are raising questions about a "hidden danger" in some electronic cigarettes that can cause dangerous explosions.

"I was just tossing it out of my hand when it exploded," said John Hall of Gates. Hall says the device exploded like a firecracker, sending metal shards across the room.

One of them sliced through his hand, requiring stitches. "It was fully charged, I had just taken it off the charger," said Hall.

Publicación original:
See more at:

No hay comentarios: