viernes, 21 de febrero de 2014 - 19 de Febrero 2014 - UK

Smokers in danger of e-cigarettes EXPLODING while plugged in charging, warn fire chiefs
Lighting up? Smokers have been warned not to leave e-cigarettes unattended for long

Electronic cigarettes have been exploding while plugged in on charge, fire chiefs warned yesterday.

Batteries have blown up, flown out and set fire to carpets.

Keirran Francis, of Neath, near Swansea, said his went off like a firework after just 10 minutes on charge.

No hay comentarios: