viernes, 21 de febrero de 2014 - 19 de Febrero 2014 - UK

Puppy dies from acute nicotine poisoning after chewing up its owner's E-CIGARETTE
A dog has become the first pet in Britain to be killed by an electronic cigarette.

Staffordshire Bull Terrier Ivy died within hours of chewing on a bottle of nicotine-laced liquid used to fuel the smoke-free vaporizer.

Her owner Keith Sutton, 56, bought the device in a bid to cut down on his tobacco habit.

The battery-powered aid works by heating up the 'e-liquid' into a gas which the user inhales like real cigarette smoke.

Publicación original: 

No hay comentarios: