viernes, 7 de febrero de 2014 - 6 de Febrero 2014 - UK

Birmingham woman's shock as e-cigarette explodes in its charger

El cigarrillo electrónico se incendió mientras se carga en una computadora

The dangers of smoking were brought home to a Birmingham grandmother when her e-cigarette exploded ‘like a firework’ in her living room.

Linda Simpson, 43, was charging the electronic device for the first time when it burst into flames at her house in Weoley Castle.

Publicación original: 

No hay comentarios: