jueves, 16 de enero de 2014 - 15 de Enero de 2014 - UK

Westyorkshire Fire and Rescue Service in e-cigarette alert

The potential fire hazards of electronic cigarettes have been flagged-up by West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service.

According to the fire service, there are two main causes of electronic cigarette fire – using incorrect chargers and over-tightening of connections to the rechargeable battery.

There have been a number of fires nationally caused by e-cigarettes – including in Batley, between Bradford and Dewsbury, where one exploded after being charged in a laptop, as per the instructions, and carpet was burned and scorch marks left on the settee and wall.

Publicación original: 

No hay comentarios: