lunes, 29 de febrero de 2016

Florida woman's e-cig explodes, causes fire in car – 27 de Febrero de 2016 – EEUU

A Florida woman is recovering Saturday after an e-cigarette exploded and caused her car to go up in flames.

Cassandra Koziol said she was sitting in her car and pushed the button on her e-cig to get a puff of smoke. That when it exploded and set the car on fire.

"I felt an impact in my face," Koziol said. "I let go and I saw sparks fly off into the passenger side."

No hay comentarios: