lunes, 29 de febrero de 2016

Fire explosions linked to e-cigarettes spark safety concerns - 25 de Febrero de 2016 – EEUU
A Kentucky man is recovering from second-degree burns after he says an electronic cigarette battery exploded in his pocket.

Surveillance footage captured the moment Josh Hamilton's pants suddenly burst into flames at a Kentucky gas station Saturday. He runs outside, struggling to ditch his clothes, before a man douses him with a fire extinguisher.

See more at:
Publicación original:

No hay comentarios: