lunes, 3 de marzo de 2014 – 1 de marzo 2014 – EEUU

Fire officials warn of possible fire risk from charging e-cigarettes

Problems with charging electronic cigarettes caused minor fires at two Medford homes recently, Medford Fire-Rescue officials said.

Fire Marshal Greg Kleinberg said the lithium batteries used to power the nicotine vaporizers can explode if they overheat while charging.

Kleinberg said a fire in October caused by an overheating e-cig lit a mattress on fire, but the flames were quickly extinguished by a resident.

No hay comentarios: